http://studiobliss.com/feed



pop up description layerThe Land of Enchantment
I recall so clearly my very first visit to the high desert over twenty years ago. I thought it was the most desolate, brownest, most stark and barren land I had ever seen. I couldn’t understand why or how people would choose to live here. Yet, I continued to come back to this barren land, [...]
The Blissfull Garden
I have often heard it said that we are closest to God in the garden. It is a different connection in the garden than when we experience God out in the wilds of nature. The garden allows us to intimately participate in, and become co-creators, with the cycles of life. Though we may gaze in [...]
Moon Roses
Artists live on the edge with a sensitivity, a receptivity to those golden, unexpected moments when inspiration reveals itself. We cannot force nor make inspiration happen. It arrives as a gift from Spirit, and effortlessly flows into our being. I aspire to live my life from this place. It is the still peace and calm [...]
Baja Magic
Water in the high desert of New Mexico where I live is a precious, non-abundant resource. It is for me a necessity to get to the ocean whenever possible to get my water fix. I have been heading south of the border in winter since 1997 when I first landed in Baja. I recall thinking [...]
Appalachian Landscapes
I grew up in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains. The Appalachian Trail runs right along the top of the Blue Ridge. The mountains of Appalachia are some of the oldest in the world. I always under estimated the age of these mountains just because they were not as notorious as the likes [...]
Blissfull Women
In June of 2004, the planet Venus made one of it’s rare transits across the face of the sun, passing between the sun and the Earth. No one alive on Earth had ever witnessed this event since the last pair of Venus transits took place in 1874 and 1882, a hundred and twenty-two years prior. [...]
The Return Of The Goddess
A truly remarkable article I give to you today by my good friend, Jonathon Ray Spinney. May we all embrace the wisdom presented here on our path to create a better world. The times are challenging, but full of opportunity for a new vision._________________________________________________The Return of the GoddessBy Jonathon Ray Spinney (copyright 2010)I dedicate this [...]
Help The Rainforest
FACTS:• Every 1 second, rainforest the size of a football field is being destroyed.• Rainforests are being destroyed because the value of rainforest land is perceived as only the value of its timber by short-sighted governments, multi-national logging companies, and land owners.• Rainforests once covered 14% of the earth’s land surface; now [...]
Mexican Color
I stumbled today across a cool website called shelterpop.com. It’s a site about the home, design, the garden and other fun stuff. I happened upon a post about the designer Betsey Johnson, who I have always known as a fabulous, fun dress designer, but she clearly knows how to spread her talent and color around. [...]
Medicine For The Earth
I would like to present Sandra Ingerman, a truly remarkable Shamanic teacher here in Santa Fe, New Mexico. She has invited me to post some of her articles on my blog. Here is a bit of info about her followed by an article I particularly love called “Medicine For The Earth.” Stay tuned as I [...]
© 2004-2010 LeighRSS.com Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | FAQ | Advertising | Contact Us
No comments:
Post a Comment